Disputation: Master Marte Monsen
Master Marte Monsen defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Great expectations? Teachers' beliefs and knowledge about standardized Reading tests.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday June 5th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- The how and why of doing Research on teacher beliefs.
- Professor Elaine Munthe, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Stavanger (1. opponent).
- Associate Professor Lars Holm, Department of Education (DPU), Aarhus University, Denmark (2. opponent).
Associate Professor Glenn Ole Hellekjær, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- will be informed
- Professor Frøydis Hertzberg, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Lars Anders Kulbrandstad, Faculty of Education and Natural Sciences, Hedmark University College.
Information in Norwegian, see