Disputation: Master Ruth Jensen
MasterRuth Jensen defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Leadership Development as boundary work. Inspired moments and longitudinal efforts.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday June 26th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Evidence based leadership development? Critical reflections on the role of qualitative research as a basis for the development of educational leadership.
- Professor Anne Edwards, Department of Education, Oxford University, UK (1. opponent).
- Professor Gary Crow, Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, Indiana University, USA (2. opponent)
Associate Professor Jon Magne Vestøl, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Frøydis Hertzberg, Institutt for lærerutdanning og skoleforskning, Det utdanningsvitenskapelige fakultet, Universitetet i Oslo.
- Professor Andreas Lund, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, University of Oslo
- Professor Jorunn Møller, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, University of Oslo.
Information in Norwegian, see