Disputation: Cand.polit. tine Sophie Prøitz
Cand.polit. Tine Sophie Prøitz defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Conceptualisations of learning outcomes in education - an explorative cross-case analysis of policymakers, teachers and scholars.
Tine Sophie Prøitz
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday February 28th at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- The Europeization of the Nordic model: How is it challenged by international movements in assessment, accountability and educational outcomes? To what degree has the Nordic model adapted recent international policy trends and to what degree do traits of the Nordic model influence international education research and policy communities? Use your own data where pertinent.
- Professor Bruce Fuller, Graduate School of Education, University of California, USA (1. opponent).
- Docent Christian Lundahl, Department of Education, Stockholm University, Sweden (2. opponent).
Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy dean, Monica Melby-Lervåg, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Jorunn Møller, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Petter Aasen, Vestfold University College.
Information in Norwegian, see