Disputation: Cand.polit. Anne Mette Bjørgen
Cand.polit. Anne Mette Bjørgen defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Digital practices in interplay between contexts: A study of how children between 9 - 13 years of age use, experience and frame digital technology between school and leisure.
Anne Mette Bjørgen
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Wednesday May 28th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- A sociocultural perspective on digital literacy..
- Professor Birgitte Holm Sørensen, Department of Learning and Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities, Aalborg University (1. opponent).
- Professor Rune Krumsvik, Department of Education, Faculty of Psychology, University of Bergen (2.opponent).
Professor Anders Mørch, Department Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, University of Oslo
- Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, University of Oslo.
- Professor Per Nygren, Lillehammer University College
Information in Norwegian, see