Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Wednesday May 28th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Contemporary theories of learning and their implications for instructional design.
- Professor Berner Lindström, Department of Education, Communication and Learning, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (1. opponent).
- Professor Sally Barnes , Graduate School of Education University of Bristol, UK (2.opponent).
Associate Professor Hans Christian Arnseth, Department Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy dean, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Sten Ludvigsen, Section of Medical Informatics, University of Oslo.
- Researcher Anders Kluge, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
Information in Norwegian, see