Disputation: Master Emilia Andersson-Bakken
Master Emilia Andersson-Bakken defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Teachers’ use of questions and responses during whole-class teaching in science and language arts.
Emilia Andersson-Bakken. Foto: ILS
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday January 15th 2015 at 10.15 - 11.00, Auditorium 2, Helga Engs Building, Blindern
Teacher's questions and students' Learning.
- University lecturer Fritjof Sahlström, Institute of Behavioural Sciences, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland (1. opponent).
- Associate Professor Vivi Lisbeth Nilssen, Faculty of Teacher and Interpreter Education, Sør-Trøndelag University College (HiST) (2. opponent)
Associate Professor Britt Oda Fosse, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy dean for studies, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, , Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Kirsti Klette, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Elaine Munthe, University of Stavanger.
The candidate has been admitted to the national Graduate School in Educational Research (NATED)