Disputation: Master Kirsten Foshaug Vennebo
Master Kirsten Foshaug Vennebo defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
School Leadership in Innovative Work - Places and Spaces.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday May 21st 2015 at 10.15 - 11.00, Auditorium 1, Helga Engs Building, Blindern
Describe influences that have stimulated research studies on the relationship between leadership and school innovation and what theories and methodologies that have guided these studies.
- Professor Gary Crow, Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, Indiana University, USA (1. opponent).
- Professor May Britt Postholm, Programme for Teacher Education, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) (2. opponent)
Associate Professor Anniken Furberg, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Trond Eiliv Hauge, emeritus at Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Deputy Dean for Studies, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Rune Krumsvik, Department of Education, University of Bergen,