Disputation: Cand.philol. Lisbeth Myklebostad Brevik
Cand.philol. Lisbeth Myklebostad Brevikdefends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
How Teachers teach and Readers read. Developing Reading comprehension in English in Norwegian upper secondary School.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Wednesday May 20th 2015 at 10.15 - 11.00, Auditorium 3, Helga Engs Building, Blindern
Probing the depths of the unexplained variance in L2 reading: Past and future research.
- Professor Cindy Brantmeier, Department of Education, Washington University in St. Louis, USA (1. opponent).
- Professor P David Pearson, Graduate School of Education, University of California, Berkeley, USA (2. opponent).
Professor Andreas Lund, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Jorunn Møller, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Glenn Ole Hellekjær, Institutt for lærerutdanning og skoleforskning, Det utdanningsvitenskapelige fakultet, Universitetet i Oslo.
- Professor Eivind Elstad, Institutt for lærerutdanning og skoleforskning, Det utdanningsvitenskapelige fakultet, Universitetet i Oslo