Disputation: Master Christina Elde Mølstad
MasterChristina Elde Mølstad defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
State-Based Curriculum-Making - A Study of Curriculum in Norway and Finland
Photo: Department of Education/ Shane Colvin
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Wednesday June 17th 2015at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Professor Eva Forsberg, Department of Education, University of Uppsala, Sweden (1. opponent)
- Lecturer, PhD Sotiria Grek, School of Social and Pollitical Science, University of Edinburgh, UK (2. opponent).
Professor Eyvind Elstad, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Jorunn Møller, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Dean, Professor Berit Karseth, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Svein-Erik Hansen, Åbo Akademi University, Finland