Disputation: Master Hege Yvonne Hermansen
Master Hege Yvonne Hermansen defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Knowledge work in the teaching profession: Opening up the black Box of teachers' engagement With Assessment for Learning.
Photo: Department of Education
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday June 26th 2015at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 2, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Issues of units of analysis and reflexivity in fieldwork and qualitative analyses.
- Professor David Guile, Department of Education, University of London, UK(1. opponent)
- Associate Professor Gunn Elisabeth Søreide, Department of Education, University of Bergen(2. opponent).
Professor Andreas Lund, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Dean, Professor Berit Karseth, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Monika Nerland, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Anne Edwards, Oxford University, UK