Disputation: Master Liv Ingrid Håberg
Master Liv Ingrid Håberg defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Didactic work in the kindergarten. A qualitative study of how assistants and kindergarten teachers plan, implement and evaluate circle time and five year olds' Club.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Wednesday June 17th 2015at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 3, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- In recent decades, the kindergarten's tradition - the child-centered pedagogy - has been challenged by concepts like learning, didactics and postmodern perspectives. Against this background, give an account on the child-centered education, the concept's historical base, practical educational consequences and its relation to a postmodern pedagogical perspective.
- Professor Annica Löfdahl, Department of Educational Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Karlstad University, Sweden (1. opponent).
- Professor Stig Broström, Department of Education - Research Programme in Learning for Care, Sustainability and Health, Aarhus University, Denmark (2. opponent)
Professor Veslemøy Rydland, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Vibeke Grøver, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences. University of Oslo
- Professor Brit Ulstrup Engelsen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Liv Gjems, Buskerud and Vestfold University College
Information in Norwegian