Disputation: M.Phil Lawrence Eron
M.Phil. Lawrence Eron defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Educating Teachers of the Deaf: Experiences and perspectives from teachers on facilitating academic and social participation in Uganda.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Tuesday May 19th at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- In what way is learning through participation consistent with African knowledge systems?
- Professor Stein Erik Ohna, Department of Education and Sports Science, Faculty of Arts and Education, University of Stavanger (1. opponent).
- Lecturer Kirsten Baltzer, Department of Education - Research Programme in Social Pedagogy, Inclusion and Leadership of Organizations (SILO), Aarhus University, Denmark (2. opponent).
3. member of the committee and the committee's coordinator is professor Birgit Brock-Utne, Emerita at Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Professor Ona Bø Wie, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Reidun Tangen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Siri Wormnæs, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo