Disputation: Master Liv Inger Engevik
Master Liv Inger Engevik defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Inclusion, educational dialogues, and cognitive stimulation in the education of pupils With Downs syndrome - A multi-method approach to teaching and Learning.
Liv Inger Engevik
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday June 26th 2015at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 3, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Vice Dean, Professor Bim Riddersporre Faculty of Education and Society, Malmö University, Sweden (1. opponent)
- Professor Kristine M. Jensen de Lopez, Department of Communication and Psychology, Aalborg University, Denmark (2. opponent).
Professor Bodil Stokke Olaussen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Monica Dalen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Monika Nerland, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Anne Edwards, Oxford University, UK