Disputation: Candidate Lisbet Skregelid
Candidate Lisbet Skregelid defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Scenes of dissensus. A study of secondary school students' encounters with contemporary art in a school and art museum context.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday June 23 2016 at 10.15 - 11.00 i Auditorium 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Professor Anette Göthlund, Department of Visual Arts and Sloyd Education, Konstfack, Stockholm, Sweden (1. opponent).
- Professor May Britt Postholm, Program for Teacher Education, NTNU, Trondheim(2. opponent).
3rd member of the committee and the committee's coordinator is Professor Hansjörg Hohr, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Dean, Professor Berit Karseth, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Venke Aure, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
- Professor Ola Stafseng, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
Information in Norwegian, see