Disputation: Master Robin Ulriksen
Master Robin Ulriksen defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
The achievement and attainment gap: Influences from home and school.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Monday February 15th 2016 at 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
Parenting and school achievement - theories and conceptual models.
- Professor Sigrún Aðalbjarnardóttir, School of Education, University of Iceland, Iceland (1. opponent).
- Professor Jan-Eric Gustafsson, Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik, Göteborgs Universitetet, Sverige
Third member of the adjudication commitee and the coordinator of the committee is Professor Vibeke Grøver, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Arne Lervåg, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Researcher PhD Henrik Daae Zachrisson, The Norwegian Center for Child Behavioral Development,
- Post.Doc. Åse Sagatun, Regional Center for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Eastern and Southern Norway (RBUP)