Disputation: Master Tove Lafton
Master Tove Lafton defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Tove Lafton. Photo: private
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Wednesday 20th 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
How can the agency of digital technology be described, analysed and developed within the pedagogical discourse and practice of the kindergarten?
- Professor Dorthe Staunæs, Department of Sociology, Social Work and Organisation, Aalborg University, Denmark (1. opponent)
- Professor Anne Beate Reinertsen, Department of Sociology, University of Bergen (2. opponent).
Third member of the commitee is professfor Knut Steinar Engelsen, . the coordinator of the Committee is researcher Anders Kluge, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Deputy dean for studies, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Kari Søndenå, University of Stavanger
- Associate Professor Hans Christian Arnseth, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo