Disputation: Master Ellen Brinchmann
Master Ellen Brinchmann defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
The role of word knowledge in the development of reading comprehension.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Wednesday June 1st 2016 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building Blindern
- A critical discussion of different methods and instruments for assessing reading comprehension, with a focus on challenges related to the identification of pupils with reading comprehension difficulties.
- Professor Stefan Samuelsson, Department of Behavioral Sciences and Learning (IBL), Division of Education, Teaching and Learning, Linköping University, Sweden(1. opponent)
- Associate Professor Elisabeth Arnbak, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University, Denmark (2. opponent).
Professor Ivar Bråten,, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is coordinator and 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Bente Eriksen Hagtvet, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Solveig-jAlma Halaas Lyster, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo