Disputation: Master Lill-Johanne Eilertsen
Master Lill-Johanne Eilertsen defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Participation in peer groups: interaction between children with and without hearing impairment and complex needs.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Tuesday April 19th 2016 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs building Blindern
- Possibilities and limitations of sociocultural perspectives on educating children and adolescents with hearing loss and intellectual impairment in inclusive settings.
- Professor Borgunn Ytterhus, Department of Social Work and Health Science, Norwegian University of Science and Technology(1. opponent)
- Associate Professor Jesper Herup dammeyer, Department of Psychology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2. opponent).
Professor Bente Hagtvet, Department of Spesial Needs Educaqtion,, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is coordinator and 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Dean, Professor Berit Karseth, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Reidun Tangen, emeritus at Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Deputy Dean for research, Professor Ona Bø Wie, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo