Disputation: Master Mari Dalen Herland
Master Mari Dalen Herland defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Experiences with and negotiations about parenthood: A qualitative study among fathers and mothers with experiences of child care and of severe adjustment problems during adolescence.
Mari Dalen Herland
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday January 25th 2016 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs building Blindern
- Describe theory and methods when assessing former child care clients. Discuss strengths and weaknesses when applying a social-constructivistic theoretical approach when assessing how former child care clients experience their own parental competences, and how psychodynamic theories can supplement the first approach.
- Professor Niels Egelund Danish School of Education, Aarhus University, Denmark (1. opponent)
- Professor Solveig Sagatun, Department of Sociology and Social Work, University of Agder (2. opponent).
Professor II Finn Skårderud, Department of Spesial Needs Educaqtion,, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is coordinator and 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Eva-Signe Falkenberg, emeritus at the Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Ingeborg Marie Helgeland, Department of Social Work, Child Welfare and Social Policy, Faculty of Social Sciences, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
- Professor Monica Rudberg, Department of Education, University of Oslo