Disputation: Cand.polit. Fred Carlo Andersen
Cand.polit. Fred Carlo Andersen defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
School leadership and linguistic and cultural diversity. Leadership for inclusive education in multicultural upper secondary schools.
Fred Carlo Andersen
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday February 10th 2017 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Discuss if and how Norwegian School authorities can draw on the Sami experience with regard to facilitating the education of students from more recent minorities.
- Associate Professor Lauri Johnsen, Professional School Administrator Program (PSAP), Department of Educational Leadership and Higher Education, Boston College, USA (1. opponent)
- Professor Thor Ola Engen, Department of Social Sciences, Hedmark University of Applied Sciences (2. opponent).
Third member of the commitee and the committee's coordinator is Associate Professor Joke Dewilde, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Deputy Dean for studies, Associate Professor Magne Vestøl , Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Eli Ottesen, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Joron Pihl, Faculty of Education and International Studies, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences.