Disputation: Mag.art. Vidar Grøtta
Mag.art. Vidar Grøtta defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
The transformation of humanities education. The case of Norway 1960 - 2000 in a systems-theoretical perspective.
Vidar Grøtta. Photo: private
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Tuesday 23 May 2017 10:15 - 11:00, in Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
The Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research as a sociological observer -- with special regard to the humanities.
- Professor Rudolf Stichweh, Forum Internationale Wissenschaft, Universität Bonn, Germany (the first opponent)
- Professor Sverker Sörlin, Avdelning för historiska studier, Kungliga Tekniska högskolan, Stockholm, Sweden (the second opponent)
Third member of the commitee and the committee's coordinator is Professor Torill Strand, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Helge Jordheim, Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages, Faculty of Humanities, University of Oslo.
- Professor Peter Maassen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.