Disputation: Christine Ijino Oyenak
Master Christine Ijino Oyenak at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Decentralisation and Multiculturalism in the Sudan/ South Sudan. An Analysis of the Policy and Practice of Multicultural Education in Selected Public Primary in South Sudan.
Christine Ijino Oyenak. Photo: Private
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday 15th June 2018, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
Discuss challenges and opportunities for school authorities in South Sudan to draw on other countries’ experience with regard to facilitating the education for unity and diversity.
- Associate Professor Fred Carlo Andersen, Østfold University College (the first opponent).
- Professor Vuyokazi Nomlomo, Faculty of Education, University of the Western Cape, South Africa (the second opponent).
- Associate Professor Greta Bjørk Gudmundsdottir, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Halla B. Holmarsdottir, OsloMet - Oslo Metropolitan University.
- Professor Lene Buchert, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.