Disputation: Anne Arnesen
Cand.ed. Anne Arnesen at the Department of Special Needs Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Social Functioning and Reading Proficiency: Validity of Educational Assessments Used in Norwegian Elementary Schools.
Current and future practices of screening for academic and behavior skills: Why, when, for whom and how?
Wednesday 21 March 2018 at 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2 Helga Engs building, Blindern
- Professor Michael Stoolmiller, Oregon Social Learning Center, Oregon, USA (the first opponent).
- Assistant Professor Kelli D. Cummings, College of Education, University of Maryland, USA (the second opponent).
- Professor Rolf Vegar Olsen, Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO), Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is Third member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ona Bø Wie, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Monica Melby-Lervåg, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Terje Ogden, The Norwegian Center for Child Behavioral Development (NUBU)