Disputation: Stephan Daus
Master Stephan Daus at the Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO) defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Profiling and Researching TIMSS by Introducing a Content Lens on Eighth-grade Science (PARTICLES).
Stephan Daus. Photo: Shane Colvin / Faculty of Educational Sciences
Trial lecture - time and Place:
His trial lecture will be held Monday 20 May 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Director, Professor William Schmidt, Center for the Study of Curriculum Policy, Michigan State University, USA , (the first opponent)
- Dr. Rolf Strietholt, Institut für Schulentwicklungsforschung (IFS) TU, Dortmundt, Germany (the second opponent)
- Associate Professor Imac Zambrana, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is the third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Rolf Vegar Olsen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Johan Braeken, Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO), Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Researcher Trude Nilsen, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo