Disputation: Tonje Stenseth
Master Tonje Stenseth at the Department of Teacher Education and School Research defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
How and what students read: A study of evaluation and document selection processess in task-oriented reading.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Tuesday 5 February 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Professor, Dr. Peter Afflerbach, College of Education, University of Maryland, USA (the first opponent)
- Associate Professor, Dr. Monica Macedo-Rouet, Department of Educational Sciences, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Psychoanalysis, and French as Second Language, University of Paris 8, France (the second opponent)
- Professor emerita Solveig-Alma Halaas Lyster, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Andreas Lund, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Vice Dean for Research, Professor Helge Ivar Strømsø, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Ivar Bråten, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo