Disputation: Anna Therese Steen-Utheim
Master Anna Therese Steen-Utheim at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Students' sense making of feedback. Dialogue, interactions and emotions.
Anna Therese Steen-Utheim. Photo: Private
Her trial lecture will be held Monday 17 June 2019, 10:15 - 11:00 AM, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Professor David Carless, Faculty of Education, University of Hong Kong (the first opponent)
- Professor Vidar Gynnild, Department of Education and Lifelong Learning, NTNU (the second opponent)
- Associate Professor Hege Yvonne Hermansen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is the third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Anne Line Wittek, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Therese N. Hopfenbeck, Department of Education, Oxford University, UK