Disputation: Renate Andersen
Master Renate Andersen at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Mutual Development in Online Collaborative Processes. Three Case Studies of Artifact Co-creation at Different Levels of Participation.
Renate Andersen. Photo: Private
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Professor Nina Bonderup Dohn, Department of Design and Communication, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark (the first opponent)
- Senior lecturer Daniel Spikol, Department of Computer Science, Malmö University, Sweden (the second opponent)
- Professor Hans Christian Arnseth, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is the third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Anders Mørch Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo