Disputation: Kathrin Olsen
Master Kathrin Olsen at the Department of Special Needs Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Teachers’ practices of supporting the social participation for children with autism in the informal environment of kindergarten. A critical interpretive case-study with a cross-cultural perspective.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday 26 April 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern:
- Professor Jan Tøssebro, Department of Social Work, Faculty of Social and Educational Sciences, NTNU , Trondheim (the first opponent)
- Professor Kristina Ström, Fakulteten för pedagogik och välfärdsstudier Åbo Akademi, Finland (the second opponent)
- Førsteamanuensis Imac Zambrana, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Associate Professor Ulrika Löfkvist, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Karl Henry Jacobsen, Department of Psychology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- ResearcherTerje Nærland, Division of Paediatric and Adolescent Medicine, Oslo University Hospital