Digital disputation: Ole Andreas Kvamme
Cand.theol. Ole Andreas Kvamme at the Department of Teacher Education and School Research defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Recontextualizing Environmental Ethical Values in a Globalized World: Studies in Moral Education.
Ole Andreas Kvamme
Digital doctoral examination
The University of Oslo is closed. Ole Andreas Kvamme's PhD defence will therefore be fully digital and streamed directly using Zoom. You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our web-page for more information on digital disputation.
Ex auditorio questions: the chair of the defence will invite the audience to ask ex auditorio questions either written, using "the chat" or oral requested by clicking "Participants -> Raise hand".
"Educating young citizens in times of climate urgency - mediating between Bildung and Calls for Action."
His trial lecture will be held Thursday 30 April 2020, 10:15 - 11:00, in Zoom
You may request for a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Anne Evandt within 30 April 2020, kl 14.30.
- Professor Karin Sporre, Department of Applied Educational Science, Umeå University, Sweden (the first opponent)
- Professor Arjen Wals, Department of Social Science, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands, and Adjunct Professor at Faculty of Science and Technology, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) (the second opponent)
- Associate Professor Joke Dewilde, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Professor Doris Jorde, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Jon Magne Vestøl, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Universitetet i Oslo
- Professor Torill Strand, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo