Digital disputation: Caro Seland Kirsebom
Master Caro Seland Kirsebom at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Will you be upset with me? Normativity, framing and complex educational address.
NB! Changed time for the disputation due to time zones.
Caro Seland Kirsebom
Digital doctoral examination
The University of Oslo is closed. Caro Seland Kirsebom's PhD defence will therefore be fully digital and streamed directly using Zoom. You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our web-page for more information on digital disputation.
Ex auditorio questions: the chair of the defence will invite the audience to ask ex auditorio questions either written in "chat" or oral requested by clicking 'Participants -> Raise hand'.
"Where am I in this? The limits of critique of humanist education"
- Professor Thomasz Szkudlarek, Faculty of Social Science, University of Gdansk, Poland (the first opponent)
- Professor Lisa K. Taylor, School of Education, Bishop University, Quebeck, Canada (the second opponent)
- Professor Torill Strand, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Tone Dyrdal Solbrekke, Institutt for pedagogikk, Det utdanningsvitenskapelige fakultet, Universitetet i Oslo
- Professor Sharon Todd, Department of Education, Maynooth University, Ireland