Digital disputation: Eli Tronsmo
Master Eli Tronsmo at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Local curriculum development as knowledge work: A study of collaborative epistemic practices in the teaching profession.
Digital doctoral examination
The University of Oslo is closed. Eli Tronsmo's PhD defence will therefore be fully digital and streamed directly using Zoom. You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our web-page for more information on digital disputation.
Ex auditorio questions: the chair of the defence will invite the audience to ask ex auditorio questions either written in "chat" or oral requested by clicking 'Participants -> Raise hand'.
Human agency in socio-material theories and research - tensions and contradictions.
The digital recording of the trial lecture is unpublished and no longer available.
- Professor Mark Priestley, Stirling Network for Curriculum Studies, University of Stirling, Scotland UK (the first opponent)
- Professor emeritus Judith Warren Little, Graduate School of Education, University of Berkeley, USA (the second opponent)
- Professor Eli Ottesen, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Monika Bærøe Nerland, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Andreas Lund, Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo