POSTPONED: Disputation: Arne Kirkhorn Rødvik
The trial lecture and the defense will be given a new date. This will be advertised on our website later.
Siv.ing. Arne Kirkhorn Rødvik at the Department of Special Needs Education defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Speech sound confusions in well-performing adults and children with cochlear implants, measured by repetition of mono- and bisyllabic nonsense words.
Arne Kirkhorn Rødvik
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Thursday 26 March 2020, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Adjunct Professor Dr. Taina Välimaa, Research Unit of Logopedics, Faculty of Humanities, University of Oulu, Finland (the first opponent)
- Forsker Dr. Filip Asp, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden (the second opponent)
- Professor emerita Solveig-Alma Halaas Lyster, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Professor emerita Bente E. Hagtvet, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Juha Tapio Silvola, Division of Surgery, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo.
- Professor Ona Bø Wie, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Universitetet i Oslo
- Professor Janne von Koss Torkildsen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo