Digital disputation: Arne Kirkhorn Rødvik
Siv.ing. Arne Kirkhorn Rødvik at the Department of Special Needs Education will be defending his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Speech sound confusions in well-performing adults and children with cochlear implants, measured by repetition of mono- and bisyllabic nonsense words.
Arne Kirkhorn Rødvik
Digital doctoral examination
The University of Oslo is closed. Arne Kirkhorn Rødvik's PhD defence will therefore be fully digital and streamed directly using Zoom. You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our web-page for more information on digital disputation.
Ex auditorio questions: the chair of the defence will invite the audience to ask ex auditorio questions either written in "chat" or oral requested by clicking 'Participants -> Raise hand'.
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Anne Evandt within 8 May 2020.
"How to adapt speech recognition testing into age-related differences - theoretical and methodological aspects."
- Adjunct Professor Dr. Taina Välimaa, Research Unit of Logopedics, Faculty of Humanities, University of Oulu, Finland (the first opponent)
- Forsker Dr. Filip Asp, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden (the second opponent)
- Professor emerita Solveig-Alma Halaas Lyster, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Professor emerita Bente E. Hagtvet, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Juha Tapio Silvola, Division of Surgery, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo.
- Professor Ona Bø Wie, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Universitetet i Oslo
- Professor Janne von Koss Torkildsen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo