Extension, sick leave, and leave of absence

Are you admitted on the Ph.D- Programme at the Faculty of Educational Sciences, but with employment/funding outside the faculty?

If you are a candidate with external funding you have the right to apply for extension of your doctoral candidacy in the event of statutory interruptions, such as statutory leave of absence. Apply for an extension by submitting an explanatory application, along with a letter from your employer, confirming an extension of the funding period.

Discuss the situation with your supervisor. Together with the confirmation from your employer, you may also attach a recommendation from your supervisor. 

You send the application to the faculty secretariat by e-mail. Look at the contact information.

Published Apr. 8, 2019 7:24 PM - Last modified Apr. 8, 2019 7:24 PM