Introductory seminar for new candidates
We welcome you to our Introductory seminar for new candidates organized by the Faculty Committee for Research Education.
The Introductory seminar is chaired by the Vice-Dean (Research), Professor Helge Ivar Strømsø.
The Seminar will be held
Day: Monday 11. September
Time: kl. 12.15 - 15.00
Place: The Faculty Board Room, HE-house
A little information about the program:
1. The Vice Dean (research) will wish you welcome and give a short presentation of the Ph.D.-Programme and the Faculty Committee for Research Education.
2. Presentation of the new candidates with a short presentation of their research projects.
3. The Research education coordinator IPED, Associate Professor Kristin Hegna talks about the choices of courses.
4. The candidate representative in the Faculty Committee for Research Education, Research Fellow Line Ingulfsen: How is it like to be on the Programme at the Faculty of Educational Sciences.
5. The Research education coordinator, ILS, Professor Glenn Ole Hellekjær, talks about the work from a project description to the dissertation.
6. The Research education coordinator, ISP, Associate Professor Anett Kaale talks about supervision.
7. The Vice Dean (research) will focus on the research in the Educational Sciences, generic skills, some ideas concerning the skills obtained through the research education and what one can focus on after the Ph.D - degree Programme (the University sector, other areas), mobility and international networking (possibilities within the research education period), career planning and so on.
Questions about the Programme.
Sign on to the Introductory seminar through the net site form (in Norwegian) within the deadline 6 September 2017.