In 2021, the second Exploring Language Education (ELE) conference will be organized by the University of Oslo. The first ELE conference was held at Stockholm University in June 2018. The ELE conference employs a broad definition of language education, aiming to bring together scholars working in different areas of the field.
June 9th - 11th 2021 | University of Oslo
- Cindy Brantmeier, Washington University, St. Louis, USA
- Jeppe Bundsgaard, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Richard Kern, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Debra Myhill, University of Exeter, UK
- Shannon Sauro, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, USA
The conference is organized by
- Research group Studies of Instruction across Subjects and Competences (SISCO)
- Department of Teacher Education and School Research
- Research group Teacher's Professional Development and Educational Change (TEPEC)
University of Oslo
(Illustration/ banner: Colourbox and S. Colvin/UV).