Jennifer Maria Luoto
Classroom research, comparative education, multicultural education, special education
Multicultural and International Education at Høgskolen i Oslo og Akershus
Special Education at Åbo Akademi University in Finland
Drama Education at Stavanger University
- Klette, Kirsti; Blikstad-Balas, Marte; Luoto, Jennifer Maria; Tanner, Marie; Tengberg, Michael; Slotte, Anna; Roe, Astrid & Sahlström, Fritjof (2018). Justice through participation: student engagement in Nordic classrooms. Education Inquiry. ISSN 2000-4508. 9(1), s 57- 77 . doi: 10.1080/20004508.2018.1428036 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2019). What shapes classroom discourse in the mathematics classrooms? A study of instructional practices, meta-rules and teacher perspectives. Show summary
- Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2019). Opportunities For Student Participation In Discourse In Secondary Mathematics Classrooms In A Finnish Context: Teachers’ Perspectives and Instructional Practices.
- Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2018). Symposium on researching the quality of mathematics teaching. Experiences from the LISA project:Methodological challenges with assessing instructional quality in Nordic mathematics classrooms.
- Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2018). What characterizes classroom discourse in Norwegian and Finnish-Swedish secondary mathematics classrooms?.
- Stovner, Roar Bakken; Nortvedt, Guri A.; Buchholtz, Nils & Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2018). Symposium of Researching the Quality of Mathematics Teaching.
- Luoto, Jennifer Maria; Klette, Kirsti & Blikstad-Balas, Marte (2017). Mathematics Instruction in Norway and Finland: Representation of Content. Show summary
- Solberg, Mina; Brevik, Lisbeth M. & Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2017). MA thesis: The Differentiated English Classroom. Teachers' approaches to differentiated instruction in group lessons in lower secondary school.
- Solberg, Mina; Brevik, Lisbeth M. & Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2017). Om å differensiere engelskundervisningen. Bedre Skole. ISSN 0802-183X. 2, s 70- 75