Marthe Wiseth Fundingsrud
My PhD project, "Interdiciplinary teaching and learning", is a case study of teachers planning and implementation of interdisciplinary teaching designs, and the student learning processes. The PhD thesis is part of EVA2020, partproject 3.1.
- Socio-cultural theory
- Interaction analysis
- Analyses of classroom interaction
- Students' learning processes
- Representations in science
- Teacher in mathematics and natural sciences at Holmlia school between 2018 and 2021.
- Completed my master thesis in science didactics at the UiO in 2018. The thesis focused on student's conseptual meaning-making processes when working with representations in science (classroom).
- Bachelor in cognitive psychology, UiO (2010-2013).