Roar Bakken Stovner
I study instructional quality in mathematics and relations to student learning.
Master of Science and Technology introduced to teaching through the Teach First Norway teacher preparation programme. I have taught in lower and upper secondary schools since 2012 and have had positions as Head of Year and Head of Mathematics . In 2015/2016 I completed a year of studies in School Leadership at the BI School of Business.
Master's degree in mathematics on topological methods for data analysis: http://hdl.handle.net/11250/259090
- Stovner, Roar Bakken (2019). Conceptual and Procedural Feedback across 164 Norwegian Mathematics Lessons.
- Stovner, Roar Bakken; Klette, Kirsti; Blikstad-Balas, Marte & Radišić, Jelena (2019). Using video data to research teachers’ feedback practices – a matched comparison approach. Show summary
- Stovner, Roar Bakken & Nortvedt, Guri A. (2019). Using video data to research teachers’ feedback practices – a matched comparison approach. Show summary
- Stovner, Roar Bakken (2018). Do Mathematics-Specific and General Observation Instruments Capture Different Aspects of Instruction?. Show summary
- Stovner, Roar Bakken (2018). Får elevene gruble nok? Dilemmaer ved å gi støtte i matematikktimene.
- Stovner, Roar Bakken; Nortvedt, Guri A.; Buchholtz, Nils & Luoto, Jennifer Maria (2018). Symposium of Researching the Quality of Mathematics Teaching.
- Stovner, Roar Bakken (2017). How Do Norwegian Mathematics Teachers Provide Feedback During Their Lessons in Lower Secondary Schools?.