- Comparative and International Education
- Higher Education
- Educational Policies for Global Development
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Find staff and students
- Christidou, D. (2018). Art on the move: The role of joint attention in visitors' encounters with artworks May 25, 2018
- Sousa, F., Rasmussen, I., Pierroux, P. (2018). Zombies and ethical theories: Exploring transformational play as a framework for teaching with videogames Apr. 26, 2018
- Major, L., Warwick, P., Rasmussen, I., Ludvigsen, S., Cook, V. (2018). Classroom dialogue and digital technologies: A scoping review Apr. 19, 2018