- Comparative and International Education
- Higher Education
- Educational Policies for Global Development
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Find staff and students
- Frøytlog, J., Rasmussen, I. (2019). The distribution and productivity of whole-class dialogues: Exploring the potential of microblogging Jan. 24, 2020
- de Sousa, F., Rasmussen, I. (2019). Productive Disciplinary Engagement and Videogames. A Teacher’s Educational Design to Engage Students with Ethical Theories in Citizenship Education Jan. 7, 2020
- Steiner-Khamsi, G., Karseth, B., Baek, C. (2019). From science to politics: commissioned reports and their political translation into White Papers Dec. 12, 2019