Anna Therese Steen-Utheim
My academic interests include feedback, teaching and learning and new teaching methods in higher education. My research interest are:
- feedback in higher education
- the development of feedback literacy
- teaching and learnig in higher education
- digitalisation of teaching
- I mainly teach higher education pedagogy for academic staff.
- At UiO, I currently work at LINK and teach the 'Teaching and Learning in Higher Education' course
- Aagaard, Toril; Breivik, June; Erikson, Inger Carin; Hjukse, Hjørdis; Swanberg, Anne Berit; Steen-Utheim, Anna Therese & Tveiten, Oddgeir (2018). Teknologi og nye undervisningspraksiser: Videofortellinger som redskap for pedagogisk refleksjon. UNIPED. ISSN 1500-4538. 41(2), s 133- 146 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Steen-Utheim, Anna Therese & Hopfenbeck, Therese Nerheim (2018). To do or not to do with feedback. A study of undergraduate students' engagement and use of feedback within a portfolio assessment design.. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education. ISSN 0260-2938. 44(1), s 80- 96 . doi: 10.1080/02602938.2018.1476669 Show summary
- Steen-Utheim, Anna Therese & Foldnes, Njål (2017). A qualitative investigation of student engagement in a flipped classroom. Teaching in Higher Education. ISSN 1356-2517. 23(3), s 307- 324 . doi: 10.1080/13562517.2017.1379481 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Steen-Utheim, Anna Therese & Wittek, Anne Line (2017). Dialogic feedback and potentialities for student learning. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction. ISSN 2210-6561. 15, s 18- 30 . doi: 10.1016/j.lcsi.2017.06.002 Full text in Research Archive.
- Steen-Utheim, Anna Therese (2017). Kvalitet i nettundervisning - en veileder.
- Baird, Jo Anne; Hopfenbeck, Therese Nerheim; Newton, Paul; Stobart, Gordon & Steen-Utheim, Anna Therese (2014). Assessment and Learning: State of the Field Review.