CV Gunnlaugur Magnusson 2021
- Education reform
- Education policy
- Education politics
- Post-doc. fellow in the POLNET project.
- Mostly teacher education and special needs educator training.
- Teacher education, from University of Akureyri, Iceland, 2002.
- Master-degree in international and comparative education from Stockholm University, 2004.
- Ph.D. Didactics, Mälardalen University, 2015.
- Worked at Mälardalen University, 2007 - 2018. First as lecturer, then Ph.D. student, senior lecturer and as research fellow 2016-2018.
- Worked as a senior lecturer at Uppsala University, 2018 – 2020, as researcher 2020-2021. Associate professor from 2020.
- Research publications (see CV) regard inclusive education as policy, marketization and reforms, teaching in higher education, special needs educators and education debates. Have also published several debate articles, essays and popular science articles in Swedish, Icelandic and English
Published June 14, 2021 5:42 PM
- Last modified June 15, 2021 11:04 AM