- Early childhood
- Digital technology
- Postdigital Childhoods: Sociomaterial Perspectives on the State of the Digital in the Literacies of Contemporary Early Childhoods (Ph.D project)
- 2005–2008: Pre-school teacher, BA, Oslo University College
- 2016–2018: Education, MA, University of Oslo
- 2008–2013: Educational supervisor, Myrer Kanvas pre-school
- 2013–2015: Educational supervisor, Hasselkroken Kanvas pre-school
- 2015–2016: Educational supervisor, Bråten pre-school
- 2016–2019: Educational supervisor, Myrer Kanvas pre-school
Pettersen, Kenneth; Silseth, Kenneth & Arnseth, Hans Christian
Rethinking boundaries: Sociomaterial perspectives on digital technologies and early childhoods.
In Kumpulainen, Kristiina; Kajamaa, Anu; Erstad, Ola Andres; Mäkitalo, Åsa; Drotner, Kirsten & Jakobsdottir, Solveig (Ed.),
Nordic Childhoods in the Digital Age. Insights into Contemporary Research on Communication, Learning and Education..
View all works in Cristin
Published May 28, 2019 3:50 PM
- Last modified Aug. 1, 2022 2:04 PM