- Learning Analytics
- Educational Technologies
- Mobile learning
- Higher education
- Computer supported collaborative learning
- April 2018 to date: PhD candidate, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Department of Education, University of Oslo (Norway)
- Jan 2015 to Dec 2016: Master of Education, University of Adelaide (Australia)
- August 2010 to June 2012: Master of Development Management, University of Agder (Norway)
- August 2006 to August 2009: Bachelor of Adult and Community Education, Makerere University (Uganda)
- August 2017 to March 2018: Student support officer: Faculty of Education, University of Auckland New Zealand.
- December 2015 to December 2016: Research Assistant/International student support officer (casual), University of Adelaide, Australia.
- May 2014 to December 2014: Research Coordinator, Link-Up Project, Makerere University, Child Health and Development Center, Uganda.
- February 2014 to December 2014: Assistant Lecturer, Kyambogo University, Uganda
- August 2012 to May 2013: Researcher (PREPARE Project): Makerere University, Child Health and Development Center, Uganda.
Teaching/ Courses Taught
- HEM4113: Research Methods II
- HEM4112: Research Methods and Statistics I
- HEM4250: Thesis Proposal
- EDU4100: Introduction to Comparative and International Education
- EDU4201: Core Focus Areas in Comparative and International Education
- PED4550: Pedagogical innovations and communication
- HEM4210: History and Primary Processes of Higher Education
Kaliisa, Rogers (2020). Unpacking the Bi-directional relationship between learning analytics and learning design in blended learning environments.
Morten, Misfeldt; Spikol, Daniel; Kaliisa, Rogers; Jesper, Bruun; Saqr, Mohammed; Andrew, Ruis & Brendan, Eagan (2020). Quantitative ethnography as a framework for network analysis – a discussion of the foundations for network approaches to leaning analysis.
Mørch, Anders Irving; Andersen, Renate; Kaliisa, Rogers & Kristina, Litherland (2020). Mixed methods with social network analysis for networked learning: Lessons learned from three case studies.
Kaliisa, Rogers (2019). LEVERAGING SOCIAL LEARNING ANALYTICS TO SUPPORT AND EVALUATE LEARNING DESIGN AND ADAPTIVE LEARNING.
Kaliisa, Rogers; Kluge, Anders & Mørch, Anders Irving (2018). How Learning Analytics supports Teachers to make good design choices and provide timely personalized feedback to students.
Published Apr. 26, 2018 11:35 AM
- Last modified Nov. 2, 2018 1:58 PM