The research groups at the Faculty of Education are mostly institutional inter-connected.
The research groups are built up by staff with similar research interests. Group members work together on research and publishing. They arrange seminars, conferences and are active in supervising Master and PhD students.
Research groups connected to the Department of Education:
- Knowledge, Learning and Governance: Studies in higher education and work (HEDWORK)
- Humanity Studies in Pedagogy (HUMSTUD)
- Living and Learning in the Digital Age (LiDA)
- Text comprehension: Development, Instruction and Multiple Texts (TextDIM)
- Learning, Motivation, and Well-Being (LeMoWe)
- Curriculum Studies, Leadership and Educational Governance (CLEG)