- My research is about cognition and communication in deaf and hearing impaired individuals.
- I am interested in how cognitive skills are linked to communicative success, often with different types of hearing devices.
- One line of research focuses on deaf children and the relationship between the children´s cognitive skill and speech understanding with cochlear implants (CI).
- A second line dela with cognitive intervention in order to enhance the children possibilities to take part in various forms of communication.
- SPED4100 – Hearing, Language and Communication
- SPED4010 – Philosophy of Science, Research Method, and Statistics
- SPED4090 – Master Thesis
Published Mar. 6, 2019 10:49 AM
- Last modified May 7, 2019 3:11 PM