Gülbin Sengül Inal
- Early childhood education
- Developmental Psychology
- Personality/temperament traits in adulthood and childhood
- Psychometrics and measurement models
- Multivariate data analysis
- 2013-2018 Research Assistant, Middle East Technical University
- 2011-2014 MS in Psychology, Middle East Technical University
- 2008-2010 Minor Program in Psychology, Middle East Technical University
- 2006-2011 BS in Sociology, Middle East Technical University
- Sengül Inal, Gülbin & Sümer, Nebi (2020). Exploring the Multidimensional Structure of Sensory Processing Sensitivity in Turkish Samples. Current Psychology. ISSN 1046-1310. 39, s 194- 206 . doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-017-9751-0
- Sengül Inal, Gülbin; Kırımer Aydınlı, Fulya & Sümer, Nebi (2018). The role of attachment insecurity and big five traits on sensory processing sensitivity. Journal of Psychology. ISSN 0022-3980. 152(7) . doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00223980.2018.1482255
- Sengül Inal, Gülbin & Sümer, Nebi (2018). Sensory-processing sensitivity: Theoretical framework and literature review [in Turkish; abstract and summary in English]. Turkish Psychological Articles. ISSN 1301-9961. 21(42), s 38- 54 . doi: 10.31828/tpy.13019961.2018.42.02.03
- Sengül Inal, Gülbin & Sümer, Nebi (2016). The relationship between sex role orientations and environmental sensitivity traits [in Turkish].
- Sengül Inal, Gülbin (2014). The moderating role of sensory-processing sensitivity in the relationship between spousal caregiving, perceived social support and marital quality.