Gülbin Sengül Inal
Doctoral Research Fellow - Department of Special Needs Education
Phone +47 41270107
Visiting address Sem Sælands vei 7 Helga Engs hus 0371 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1140 Blindern 0318 Oslo
Other affiliations Faculty of Educational Sciences (Student)
- Early childhood education
- Developmental Psychology
- Personality/temperament traits in adulthood and childhood
- Psychometrics and measurement models
- Multivariate data analysis
- 2013-2018 Research Assistant, Middle East Technical University
- 2011-2014 MS in Psychology, Middle East Technical University
- 2008-2010 Minor Program in Psychology, Middle East Technical University
- 2006-2011 BS in Sociology, Middle East Technical University
Sengül Inal, Gülbin & Sümer, Nebi (2018). Sensory-processing sensitivity: Theoretical framework and literature review [in Turkish; abstract and summary in English]. Turkish Psychological Articles. ISSN 1301-9961. 21(42), p. 38–54. doi: 10.31828/tpy.13019961.2018.42.02.03.
Sengül Inal, Gülbin & Sümer, Nebi (2016). The relationship between sex role orientations and environmental sensitivity traits [in Turkish].
Sengül Inal, Gülbin (2014). The moderating role of sensory-processing sensitivity in the relationship between spousal caregiving, perceived social support and marital quality . Middle East Technical University.
Published June 15, 2020 12:20 PM - Last modified Nov. 2, 2021 1:02 PM