- Psychosocial behavioral difficulties
- Disruptive behavior in school
- Disruptive behavior and newer technology
Substudy of NFR FINNUT project "Supporting shy students: A national study of teaching practices"
- SPED4300 – Specialization in psychosocial difficulties
- SPED1001 – Special needs education: learning disability, normality and learning difficulties
- SPED2010 – Didactics and special needs education, part 1
- SPED2020 - Didactics and Special Needs Education, Part 2
- SPED3000 - Learning Difficulties and Special Needs Education in a System and Individual Perspective
- 2012 -2014 Master Degree in Special Needs Education, specialization in psychosocial difficulties, University of Oslo, Norway and University of California, Berkeley, USA
- 2009-2012 Bachelor degree in Special Needs Education, University of Oslo, Norway and University of California, Berkeley, USA
- 2006-2007 Year program in psychology, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2015-2016 University lecturer at University of Oslo, Department of Special Needs Education
- 2014-2015 Counsellor and student advisor in middle school
- Solberg, Stine; Edwards, Anne & Nyborg, Geir (2020). Leading for School Inclusion and Prevention? How School Leadership Teams Support Shy Students and Their Teachers. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. ISSN 0031-3831. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00313831.2020.1788156 Full text in Research Archive.
- Solberg, Stine (2020). Innagerende atferd i skolen - refleksjoner omkring begreper og tiltak.
- Solberg, Stine (2018). Supporting Shy Students - School Leaders in Action.