- 07.09.2022 The Supporting Child Caregivers Podcast: 081 The SCC Pod - True or False: Long days in Daycare is Harmful to Young Children
15.08.2022: Professor ved Institutt for spesialpedagogikk, UiO, i regjeringens ekspertgruppe for barn i fattige familier (in Norwegian)
EQOP-researchers on the national morning news
- On Tuesday Nov 2, EQOP PI Henrik Daae Zachrisson talked about consequences of childhood poverty on the national morning news. Three days later, on Friday Nov 5, EQOP researcher Astrid Sandsør visited the same program, talking about uptake in upper secondary school. The morning news by the national broadcaster NRK covers both TV and radio news.
EQOP on Brookings
- On Thursday Nov 3, EQOP PI Henrik Daae Zachrisson and colleagues published a summary of resent research on brookings.edu, arguing for the benefits of funding early education. The piece was timely, as the US Congress is about to vote on Biden’s infrastructure bill in the coming days, a bill that will expand funding of preschool.
EQOP PI Zachrisson talked about educational inequality—and how ECEC can mitigate it—at a public event celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Faculty of Educational Sciences at UiO. The mayor of Oslo was present and provided comments.
- 02.11.2021: Public event celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Faculty of Educational Sciences at UiO
EQOP PI Zachrisson participates in podcast about consequences of childhood poverty and the role of early education in mitigating these (in Norwegian)
- Podcast UiO 31.05.2021 Barnefattigdom i Norge - barnehagen er ett av tiltakene som hjelper
- Webinar 27.04.2021: Rapportlansering: Utenforskap hos barn og unge som har vokst opp i fattigdom
- 07.04.2021: PI Zachrisson presented «Merging psychometrics with econometrics» on behalf of the entire team
- 08.04.2021: PI Zachrisson gave an invited talk on the use of Big Data in developmental science
EQOP PI Zachrisson participates in podcast about consequences of poverty for schooling in Norway, and is also interviewed about this topic (both in Norwegian).
- Podcast UiO 14.09.2020 Elever som lever i fattigdom - hvordan påvirker det skolehverdagen?
- Intervju UiO 14.09.2020 Barnefattigdom finnes i Norge
EQOP researcher Sandsør is interviewed about her research (in Norwegian)
- Forskerprofilen UiO 20.11.2020 Forskerprofilen: økonomen som jobber tverrfaglig for å bedre utdanningssystemet
EQOP researchers Borgen and Sandsør had a talk at a seminar about their research at The Research Council of Norway (in Norwegian)
Forskningsfrokost NFR 10.12.2020: Hva funker i kampen mot barnefattigdom?
EQOP PI Zachrisson is interviewed about his research (in Norwegian)
- Apollon 09.02.2021: Barnehagebarn gjør det bedre på skolen