Election to the Faculty board
In the autumn of 2020, The Faculty of Educational Sciences will elect new representatives from all election groups to the Faculty board with a term of office from 1.1.2021.
Representatives for election
Representatives of the Faculty board is elected from the following election groups:
- Employees in permanent academic positions - for a period of 4 years
- Employees in temporary academic positions - for a period of 1 year
- Employees in technical-administrative positions - for a period of 4 years
- Students - for a period of 1 year
Propose candidates for election:
Candidates for all positions can be proposed up to 15 September 2020.
Proposals are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. One proposer for each candidate is sufficient.
Who can nominate candidates and how?
You can only nominate candidates from your own constituency.
In order to stand for election, a candidate must:
- Have taken up a position within the election days
- Have an employment relationship that applies throughout the election period
- Students must be semester registered
In order to be able to propose candidates for the election, the proposer must be employed on any of the election days in at least 50 % position or hold a Professor II position. Students must be semester registered.
You have the right to vote within the constituency to which you belong:
- Permanent academic position
- Temporary academic position
- Technical-administrative position
The right to vote applies to permanent employees in at least 50 % position, as well as Professors IIs. Students must be semester registered to have the right to vote.
Schedule for conducting elections
The election will be conducted electronically in the period October 15 - October 22, 2020. Use the VOTE HERE button to the right of the page.
The election results will be announced in week 45.